Friday, July 11, 2008

Library Trading Card


Library Trading Card
Originally uploaded by B. Dopp
I created this trading card as part of the Flickr assignment. It was actually pretty fun. I had an especially good time looking at the other librarians cards for inspiration/ideas. It reminded me once again (not that I need reminding) just how funny librarians are. Where does the old lady librarian with glasses on the tip of the nose, running around shushing everyone come from? I'm not sure I really know ANY librarians like that.

I also really find the mappr mashup intriguing. I think it would be particularly useful in recording my birding photos so that I would know what I had spotted where. I might have to look into the matter further.

1 comment:

laurenm said...

I'll bet there are lots of birding enthusiasts using these web 2.0 tools to share their discoveries - I hope you have time to mess around with the mapping tools. Wow, that is a great photo of you on your trading card!